My Girlfriend's Boyfriend

My Girlfriend's Boyfriend is a 2010 romantic comedy starring Alyssa Milano and Christopher Gorman.

Plot: Jesse (Milano) meets struggling writer, Ethan (Gorman) and starts to date him. At the same time, she also meets advertising executive, Troy, and starts to date him.  Both men seem perfect for her in different ways. Is it possible to fall in love with two men at the same time? Who will she choose? And what secret has she been hiding from both?

My Take:  Okay, the premise sounds stupid and sophomoric, I know.  Trust me, it's not.  There's a bit of twist at the end that makes all the difference...and I ended up watching this movie three times in one weekend.  It's a very sweet romance, and Milano is quite likable.  So when she's seemingly stringing along two guys at the same time, it's hard to dislike her.

I like romantic comedies, have watched a ton, and think that this film is a great Saturday afternoon flick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

I Have Never Forgotten You

Ken Burns' America: Empire Of The Air