The Beauty of Netflix

I've been a Netflix consumer for the past two years. My major reason for joining Netflix was to save money. That's right, save money.

I had been spending, on average, over $50/month on movie rentals and the purchase of movies and tv shows on DVD. Once I switched to Netflix, that number dropped dramatically.

It also widened my scope of what I watched. It's not just mainstream blockbusters anymore. I can watch films from all across the world. Small and large. Movies that were unheralded and (unjustly) performed poorly at the box office. Not just films, either. I watch far more tv on Netflix than I watch on my regular cable provider.

Many of my favorite shows/films that I watch have been word of mouth suggestions. That's why I decided to start this blog. I'm always on the lookout for good movies/tv to watch, and I plan on sharing my favorites on here as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

I Have Never Forgotten You

Ken Burns' America: Empire Of The Air