In a Day

In a Day is an independent romantic drama released in 2006.

Plot: Starring Lorraine Pilkington and Finlay Robertson, this story is about a young woman who has a rather remarkable day. It starts off quite horrible, but soon takes a dramatic turn after she meets a handsome stranger. This stranger offers to give her a wonderful day, no strings attached. At first she is skeptical and suspicious of his intentions, but soon gives herself over to it and finds herself having the best day of her life. Of course, things are not what they appear and there is a nice twist to the movie at the end.

My take: I was caught completely by surprise with this movie. I wasn't expecting much, but I found a thoughtful, sweet story with great characters. It's definitely a hidden gem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

I Have Never Forgotten You

Ken Burns' America: Empire Of The Air