I'm Reed Fish

I'm Reed Fish is a 2009 independent romantic comedy starring Jay Baruchel, Katey Sagel, and Alexis Bledel.

Plot:  Baruchel plays Reed Fish, a small town radio host who has the world in his hands.  He co-hosts his own regular show with the mayor and is engaged to his childhood sweetheart.  However, when his secret high school crush returns to town, a crazy love triangle is formed.

My Take: This movie threw me for such a loop.  There is a bit of a reveal at the end that will make you have to watch the movie at least once more.  Overall, Baruchel is quite charming in this role.  It's almost a bit of small-town Ferris Bueller in a way.  Ferris with relationship issues.  Anyway, if you want a bit of a mind-twister, watch this movie.  It's good, it'll just make you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

I Have Never Forgotten You

Ken Burns' America: Empire Of The Air