Rogue One - A Star Wars Story

Rogue One is a 2016 prequel to the legendary Star Wars: A New Hope

Plot: We finally learn the incredible story of how a band of rebel outcasts join forces to attempt to steal the Death Star schematics and save the galaxy from the clutches of the evil Darth Vader and the Empire itself.

My Take: I'm a huge Star Wars fan, so this movie faced an uphill battle with me liking it from the start. However, an engaging cast, riveting music, and outstanding storytelling made me believe that this was a fantastic addition to the Star Wars universe. It's not just a great Star Wars universe movie; it's a great movie in and of itself. Even if you don't care much for Star Wars, it's worth a watch. You won't regret it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

I Have Never Forgotten You

Ken Burns' America: Empire Of The Air