Eureka

Eureka is a current sci-fi, comedy television series (2006-current) starring Colin Ferguson.

Plot:  Ferguson plays Sheriff Carter, a former US Marshal, assigned to the town of Eureka.  The town is filled with genius scientists who work at the top-secret, highly dangerous research facility located there.  It seems like every day brings a new "end of the world" scenario to town, and Ferguson has to figure out how to save Eureka, and the world, with the help of his new genius friends.

My Take: One of the smartest, funniest, and best written shows I've seen on tv in quite a while.  At least in the "Sci-Fi" genre.  The characters are well-developed and each lends their own distinct voice to the show.  This is my current obsession.  Eureka currently airs on the Sy-Fy channel in the summers, but I only recently became acquainted with the show when it appeared on Netfllix.  There are currently 43 episodes that cover the first 3 seasons of Eureka, and it took me only 10 days to watch them.  Yep, that's how much I like this show.  There are an additional 10 episodes from the first half of Season 4 that are yet unavailable on Netflix, and new episodes are set to air this July.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

I Have Never Forgotten You

Ken Burns' America: Empire Of The Air