Moana

Moana is a 2016 animated, musical children's film and was nominated for two Oscars.

Plot:  Moana is a tropical princess with a desire to explore and travel off the little island she's lived on all her life. The problem? Her father, the King, forbids this.  However, when a terrible curse afflicts her home, she makes a fateful decision to journey across the ocean to find the one who can save her people.



My Take:  Another Disney animated gem. This movie is an instant children's classic beloved by just about every little kid that I know. I was enthralled with the music and the young female lead in the film.  It stands up against every Disney animated movie that's been done since The Little Mermaid. It also breaks tradition in a few ways, but I will leave it up to you to figure out exactly what!!

Get your little girl (or boy) a Moana Doll!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

I Have Never Forgotten You

Ken Burns' America: Empire Of The Air